SOFTBATCH CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES





I made these cookies a few days ago and these are honestly one of the BEST cookies my family and I have ever had! The little notes you wrote were very educational for me since this was my first time making any dessert from scratch. Very simple instructions, and what a wonderful turnout. The cookies are very filling too! I loved just how soft the cookies were. In the past, after the cookies were out of the oven and cooled they were already rock hard. But these stayed the exact same fluffy consistency the whole (2 days) they were available before eaten. My family and I aren’t real cream cheese fans, but I sometimes forgot that I put cream cheese in it, and I made them! Great recipe. I will definitely be coming back again and again to make these..

Recipe >> SOFTBATCH CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES @ averiecooks.com