Creamy classic cheesecake has English toffee bits throughout, and is served with caramel topping.. This is a very good cheesecake if you want something other than the traditional cheesecake. I followed the directions exactly and it came out perfect - no cracks at all. All of the ladies at "Pokeno" enjoyed it also.
English Toffee Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) package English toffee bits, divided
- 2 teaspoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- STIR English toffee bits and flour in medium bowl to coat toffee bits. Stir 1 cup into cheesecake mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle remaining English toffee bits evenly over cheesecake.
- BAKE 60 minutes or until almost set in center. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Chill several hours or overnight. Drizzle individual servings with caramel topping. Sprinkle lightly with milk chocolate toffee bits, if desired.